After School Care
VCA's afterschool program is for students in grades K–8. The purpose of AfterCare is to provide a nurturing environment that includes educational, recreational, and social activities all within a safe, structured environment.
AfterCare Activities include:
- Homework lab/study time and assistance.
- Free play in age-appropriate centers including activities, games, and crafts.
- Supervised playground time and recreational activities to enhance fitness.
AfterCare operates every school day during the year from school dismissal until 6:00 pm Monday – Friday. It is not available on school holidays, teacher workdays, or the last day before a school break. Late fees apply for pick-up after 6:00 pm.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-22 Program Fees
Grades K – 8
- School Dismissal – 6:00pm / Monday – Friday
- Hourly: $10 drop-in rate (minimum charge $5)
- Annual Unlimited: $2500 (can be rolled into a tuition payment plan) The yearly amount is the best option if the student is staying more than 7 hours a week. It provides unlimited care from school dismissal until 6:00. Late charges still apply after 6:00 PM.