WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS IS JUST ONE COMPONENT OF THE ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE AT VCA
Our mission at VCA is to utilize athletics as a tool to strengthen our students not just physically but also relationally. We believe athletics is an integral part of launching students to shape culture. Valor students in grades 5 through 12 are eligible to play for the VCA Lions. In addition, fourth-graders are also eligible to participate in certain sports.
Our high school athletics is a participant in the Georgia Association of Private and Parochial Schools (GAPPS). Currently, VCA offers Varsity basketball, and has hopes of adding cross country, tennis and soccer for the 2021-2022 school year. We are excited to continue expanding our athletic offerings in the coming years.
Middle School Athletics | 5th-8th Grade
Our middle school athletics is a participant in the North Atlanta Metro League (NAML). Seasonal sports offered at VCA include:
- Girls Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Basketball
- Boys and Girls Tennis
- Boys and Girls Cross Country
- Boys and Girls Swimming
- Boys and Girls Track & Field
- Boys Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Flag Football*
- Boys and Girls Dodgeball*
- Boys and Girls Ultimate Frisbee*
- Boys and Girls Bowling*
- Boys and Girls Disc Golf*
* denotes sports offered in a one-day tournament format within our conference.