After School Care
VCA's afterschool program is for students in K–8th grade. The purpose of our after school programming is to provide a nurturing environment that includes educational, recreational, and social activities all within a safe, structured environment.
After Care Activities include:
- Homework lab/study time and assistance.
- Free play in age-appropriate centers including activities, games, and crafts.
- Supervised playground time and recreational activities to enhance fitness.
After school programming operates from school dismissal until 6:00pm Monday – Friday. It is not available on school holidays, teacher workdays, or the last day before a school break. Late fees apply for pick-up after 6:00 pm.
For more information, please email [email protected]
2023-24 Program Fees
Kindergarten – 8th grade
- School Dismissal – 6:00pm / Monday – Friday
- Hourly: $12 drop-in rate (minimum charge $6)
- Annual Unlimited: $3,000 (can be rolled into a tuition payment plan). The yearly amount is the best option if the student is staying more than 7 hours a week. It provides unlimited care from school dismissal until 6:00pm. Late charges still apply after 6:00pm.